During the month of July, I will do this blogging challenge! These posts will be extra, so you’ll still get 2 other posts about my usual topics! These posts will be to get to know me a bit better. If you are interested in that at least, if not, just skip these posts and wait for the next post about beauty, makeup, fashion, food or whatever it is that you are interested in! So let’s get started with todays post!
Day 2: 20 facts about you
I have put a lot of thought in these facts, since I didn’t want them to be boring. It was so difficult to do this, so some might be a bit lame.
- Ever since I was young I wanted to have darker hair (I used to be blond), I wanted it to be black like my best friends hair. Now that my hair is finally dark, I’m thinking about changing it to a light collor like grey or maybe even a pastel like pink.
- I dress in the way I feel, if I feel sad or angry or just down I will dress in a lot black but on other days when I am super happy and energetic I always dress in a way that will make me look cute. My clothes are the best way to determine how I feel!
- I have always been a fan of pokemon, my phone cover is a pikachu gameboy and my background on it is pikachu with an icecream (which is super cute!).
- When I go out, I am capable of drinkin A LOT (of alcohol) I am the best drinker within my group of friends. Better than the guys! One of them even had to give his drink to me because it was too strong for him to handle!
- Music means the world to me, I will never go trough a day without listening to something. And just like with my clothing, the music I am listening to shows how I am feeling.
- When I was younger I wanted a beating bag (or whatever you call it) for my birthday, at first my parents thought it was weird since I am a girl, but once I got it they were glad. I used it every day to get rid of my frustrations (I really need a new one right now) but it wasn’t strong enough for me, I broke it.. I punched to hard and send it flying.
- Once, when I was really young, my mom kicked me out of the house… At school you always see other childrens parents and they seem so nice. So at one point I told my mom I wanted a new mom, I kept repeating it untill I got a reaction out of her. She had enough and put me in our garden and told me to go find a new mom. I started crying.. because I wasn’t wearing my shoes.I was one hell of a brat!
- I love having my nails done since it is good and badass at the same time! They always look super pretty but I can still take someones eye out with them. That’s why I like it so much, it suits my personality!
- A friend once called me a doll, like the once that are really old and you see them in movies. Why you aks, well she said I look super cute like those dolls but they come a live at night and kill everyone, so yeah that’s why. I am cute and evil all in one.
- A couple of years ago, during on of the hollidays we had, all my male friends fell in love with me. I still don’t understand it, but suddenly they all wanted to date me and I wanted to date none of them!
- While growing up, all my lenght went to me feet and not to my body. So now I am a shorty with big feet.
- I have one sister, who is about 3 years younger than me and yet she is a lot taller than me. It has always been that way, I am the shortest person in my house, unless you count our dog of course.
- I struggle with my health and have been going to the hospital since April the first 2015. So over a year now, you can read more about that on my about page.
- During high school I always seemed to be very confident but I faked that (I was acting) I have always been someone who is very shy, but I do not like to admit that! I’ve learned to fake being confident, maybe one day I’ll actually be it but not today. When I’m in public I easily get embarrased, I just try to not show it.
- It has always been my dream to have a amazing singing voice, like Adelle. It would be dream come true for me if I were ever to become a famous singer. But that’s never happening!
- Just like my mom, I don’t like to spend a lot of money. I’ll always think about it a lot before I buy something. Is it really worth it? Do I actually need it? Unless we are talking about beauty products, I can’t stop buying that! Everyone has a weakness and that is mine.
- My blog is super important to me, it has become my way to express myself. I used to keep to myself, I don’t want to bother anyone with my problems. So this really helps me, writting has always been my way to escape reality, even if it is just for a little while. And now that I have people reading my posts, I feel really happy. It means the world to me. (so if anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I am here for you all!)
- I am a secret pervert, that is a big secret of mine. If I go on Tumblr, I will always check things of all the fandoms I am in, so yeah I am a geek as well. But I just love reading fanfics, even if they are smut or nsfw. Those are the things I like best!
- When I leave the house, I always need to wear some makeup. I would never leave without any mascara on! I just feel ugly without it.
- The last one! Finally, this was so hard to do! To people who don’t know me, I can come of as mean. But I don’t mean that, it’s just who I am, I can be very rude when I want to. So please if I say something that offends you, tell me! I’m working on that of course, but it hasn’t been easy since I dislike a lot of things, mostly people. If someone has something wrong, I can’t keep quiet.
That’s it! 20 facts about me, I hope you all know a bit more about me after reading this! Follow my blog for more amazing posts at least 2 day!
Follow me on Social Media:
Snapchat: karendv08 (it is a zero not the letter 0)
Lots of Love!